TOLEDO, Ohio (WTVG) – The Ohio Turnpike and Infrastructure Fee has issued climate occasion journey restrictions efficient till additional discover.
The Ohio Turnpike stated its expertise division is intently monitoring the circumstances surrounding the upcoming winter storms and restrictions could also be prolonged or restricted because the state of affairs evolves.
The Ohio Turnpike stays open to most visitors, though sure forms of autos are restricted. The next forms of autos are prohibited on the Ohio Turnpike till restrictions are lifted:
- All high-profile tow trailers, campers, boats and enclosed trailers (besides 5 wheel trailers)
- Notable is outlined as being over 7 ft 6 inches tall.
- Industrial truck towing one empty 53 foot trailer
- All cell houses, workplace trailers and livestock trailers.
- All lengthy mixture automobile (LCV) lengthy double trailer combos over 90 ft in size. (Included trailers solely, together with Conestoga sort trailers)
- Mixture of all LCV triple trailers.
The next forms of autos are permitted on the Ohio Turnpike:
- self-propelled camper
- skinny trailer
- folding tenting trailer
- Pickup truck with slide-on camper
- Automobiles towing 5-wheel sort trailers or different forms of trailers towed by passenger automobiles or pickup vans.
- Industrial vans towing single flatbed or field sort trailers
- Industrial truck towing one 53 foot trailer
- Industrial truck pulling a automobile provider trailer
- Industrial vans towing flatbed double trailer combos over 90 ft
- Industrial vans towing double trailer combos lower than 90 ft.
- 2 axle buses underneath 40 ft
- Buses with 3 or extra axles lower than 45 ft
In case you have any questions, please contact the Ohio Turnpike and Infrastructure Fee at 440-971-2081.
Is there a spelling or grammatical error in your story? Please embrace a title click on right here report it.
Copyright 2022 WTVG. all rights reserved.